Bortezomib Velcade 3
Bortezomib Velcade 3 for Injection is a single agent indicated for cancer treatment. This intravenous injection is available vial that contains 3.5 mg of bortezomib as a sterile lyophilized powder.
- Inactive ingredient: 35 mg Mannitol
- Chemical Name: (1R)-3-Methyl-1-(2S)-1-OXO-3-Phenyl-2-(Pyrazinecarboxylic) Amino Propyl Amino butyl Boronic Acid
- Bortezomib is a modified dipeptidyl boronic acid
- The product is provided as a mannitol boronic ester which, in reconstituted form, consists of the mannitol ester in equilibrium with its hydrolysis product, the monomeric boronic acid
- The drug substance exists in its cyclic anhydride form as a trimeric boroxine