Infimab 100 mg Injection
Product Code : 11
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Box/Boxes
- 32000 INR
- Drug Type
- Physical Form
- Cancer Treatment
- Suitable For
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- Storage Instructions
- Store In a Cool Palace
WHAT IS INFLIXIMAB INJECTION?
Infliximab is part of a class of drugs called biologics. Infliximab 100mg inhibits a chemical called tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha. This chemical is responsible for triggering inflammation at various sites in the body. It is administered by very slow intravenous injection, in hospital.
INFLIXIMAB 100mg INJECTION SIDE EFFECTS :
Like any medication, Infimab may cause adverse effects, such as:
- Delayed Allergic Reaction - fever, sore throat, trouble swallowing, headache, joint or muscle pain, skin rash.
- Signs of Tuberculosis - cough, night sweats, loss of appetite, weight loss, feeling constantly tired.
- Liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, tiredness, joint pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice ;
- Lupus-like Syndrome - joint pain or swelling, chest discomfort, feeling short of breath ;
- Nerve Problems - numbness, problems with vision, weak feeling in your arms or legs;
INFIMAB INFLIXIMAB INJECTION USES :
Infimab acts as an immunosuppressant drug, and is commonly used to treat autoimmune diseases like :
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Crohn’s disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative colitis
- Psoriatic arthritis
In these conditions, the body's defense system (immune system) attacks healthy tissues. Infliximab works by blocking the actions of a certain natural substance (tumor necrosis factor alpha) in the body. This helps to decrease swelling (inflammation) and weaken your immune system, thereby slowing or stopping the damage from the disease.
- Payment Terms
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India