Century’s Bottle Paint Marker is a refillable marker with roller ball point tip & permanent ink. It is made of hard plastic shell bottle with stainless steel tip which when squeezed pushes the ink towards the tip for ink flow. It makes bright, permanent & opaque markings on all kinds of surfaces. It even works on oily, greasy & wet surfaces which are difficult to mark with regular paint markers. The markings made by the marker wont chip/peel/fade or rub off and it can withstand heat and weathering under adverse conditions. It has special viscous ink formulation similar to paint which remains permanent on steel, alloys, metals, concrete, glass, rubber, wood & even plastics. It is ideal for industries where the markers are used in bulk quantity as it’s very cost effective.
Size: Pt 2, Pt 3 & Pt 4
- Viscous ink makes Permanent, Bright & Opaque Markings on all surfaces including metals, steel, glass, rubber, wood, concrete etc.
- Refillable & Cost Effective
- Ergonomic size makes it very easy to use.
- Stainless steel tip with roller ball point enables easy & smooth markings on Wet, Oily, Dry, Greasy and extremely rough surfaces.
- 25 ml ink content (5-6 times of conventional fine tip paint markers)
- Ideal for use in Welding, Metal Cutting, Automation Industry, Spare Parts, Ship Building, Construction, Dies & Moulds, Scrap, Oil & Gas Industry Pre-Cast Cement Sheets etc.
Directions of Use:
- Remove Cap. Shake the bottle before use.
- To refill, just open the bottle from the top, fill the ink & close tightly.
- Put the cap back on after each use.
- Store in dry place without direct sunlight.