Century’s Everon Pen is a fine tip fabric marker used in the textile industry & laboratories for shrinkage testing of fabrics. It has a hard aluminum body filled with ink & a rubber valve at the bottom, when pumped slightly pushes ink towards a fine ball point for sharp and fine markings. It is widely used in textile laboratories and mills to check for dimensional stability (shrinkage) of fabrics with a slotted template after washing and processing on fabrics. It is similar to dalo texpen in many parts of the world. It comes with two type of tips plastic (1.5 mm) & stainless steel (1.2 mm). Ink content: 30 ml
- Hard Aluminum body to avoid breakage, leakage & puncture.
- East to use & smooth ink flow due to rubber valve at bottom.
- Fine-tip enables the marker to fit inside the slotted templates for shrinkage testing of fabrics.
- Markings remain permanent even after dyeing, bleaching, washing & other finishing processes.
- Works on all fabrics synthetic, cotton, denim, wool, polyester, linen, knitted etc.
Direction of Use:
- Remove Cap. For cold start press the rubber ball/valve 4-5 times at the bottom for ink flow at the tip.
- Mark vertically at 90-degree angle & ensure the ball presses the surface for smooth ink flow.
- As pressure reduces, press the rubber valve 2-3 times to continue writing.
- Do not press the rubber bulb when not in use as it will lead to increase ink pressure.
- Clean the tip & put the cap back on when after each use.
- Harmful if swallowed or intentional inhalation.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from open flame. Test before use.