Centurys Tube Type Metal Marker is a unique marking device for permanent & fade-proof marking on any surface. Its an industrial grade ball-point marker which are bright, opaque & weather-proof. The markings made by the marker wont chip/peel/fade or rub off and it can withstand heat and weathering under adverse conditions. It has special viscous ink formulation similar to paint which remains permanent on steel, alloys, metals, concrete, glass, rubber, wood & even plastics. It can mark on wet, dry, dusty, oily, greasy & even extremely rough surfaces with ease. Its made of up of an aluminum tube filled with ink for making smooth and neat markings on any surface. The marker can also write under water.
- Viscous ink makes Permanent, Bright & Opaque Markings on all Surfaces including metals, steel, glass, rubber, wood, concrete etc.
- Stainless steel tip with roller ball point enables easy & smooth markings on Wet, Oily, Dry, Greasy & Extremely Rough Surfaces.
- 60 ml ink content (5-6 times of conventional paint markers)
- Cheap & effective alternative to paint & brush markings.
- Ideal for industrial applications like Welding, Dies & Moulds, Automation, Automobile, Construction, Precast Cement Sheets, Maintenance & Repair, Ship Building, Oil & Gas Industry etc.
Directs of Use:
- Open Cap. Hold the marker vertically at 90-degree angle and press the ball to surface to write.
- Insert the key from the bottom of the tube and roll it up as ink flow reduces.
- Clean the tip and put the cap back on after each use.
- Use before 12 months for better result.
- Drying Time: 30-45 minutes (Touch Dry in 5-7 minutes)
- Do not fold the tube back & forth to avoid leakage and breakage.
- Harmful if swallowed or intentional inhalation.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from open flame.
- Please test before use.